Wilton, Andrew, American sublime , c 2002
American sublime : landscape painting in the United States, 1820-1880 / Andrew Wilton & Tim Barringer.
- London : Tate Publishing, c 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 284 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1351.5 W57 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published by order of the Tate Trustees on the occasion of the exhibition at Tate Britain, London, 21 February-19 May 2002 and touring to Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, Philadelphia 17 June-25 August 2002 [and] Minneapolis Institute of Arts, 22 September-17 November 2002"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting, American -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, American -- Exhibitions.