IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Wilton, Andrew, American sublime , c 2002
American sublime : landscape painting in the United States, 1820-1880 / Andrew Wilton & Tim Barringer.
- London : Tate Publishing, c 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 284 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1351.5 W57 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published by order of the Tate Trustees on the occasion of the exhibition at Tate Britain, London, 21 February-19 May 2002 and touring to Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, Philadelphia 17 June-25 August 2002 [and] Minneapolis Institute of Arts, 22 September-17 November 2002"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting, American -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, American -- Exhibitions.