Englefield, Henry, Sir, 1752-1822, A walk through Southampton, 1805
- A walk through Southampton. By Sir Henry C. Englefield ...
- 2d ed., considerably augmented: to which is added, some account of the Roman station, Clausentum.
- Southampton, Printed and sold by Baker and Fletcher, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., iv, , 147,  p. ill., 10 plates (part fold.) plan. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 S7 E5 1805Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Some plates published by T. Baker, others by T. Baker & Son.
BAC : Engravings by James Basire, two after the author's designs; aquatints by the author.
Added t.-p., engraved.
- Subject Terms:
- Clausentum.Southampton (England) -- Antiquities.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.