IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Shine , 
Shine : sculpture and surface in the 1920s and 1930s / introduction, Jon Wood ; catalogue entries, Ann Compton [and 12 others].
- Leeds : Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 36 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published to accompany the exhibition Shine: sculpture and surface in the 1920s and 1930s, The Study Galleries, Leeds City Art Gallery, 16 February-12 May, 2002"--Page 24.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Metal sculpture -- Exhibitions.Metal sculpture.Sculpture, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, Modern.
- Exhibition catalogs.