Shine : sculpture and surface in the 1920s and 1930s / introduction, Jon Wood ; catalogue entries, Ann Compton [and 12 others].
- Leeds : Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 36 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published to accompany the exhibition Shine: sculpture and surface in the 1920s and 1930s, The Study Galleries, Leeds City Art Gallery, 16 February-12 May, 2002"--Page 24.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Metal sculpture -- Exhibitions.Metal sculpture.Sculpture, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, Modern.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Shine ,