Tapestry in the Renaissance : art and magnificence / Thomas P. Campbell ; with contributions by Maryan W. Ainsworth ... [et al.] ; photograpy by Bruce White.
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art ; c2002.
New Haven : Yale University Press, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- x, 594 p. : ill (chiefly col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK3007 .C36 2002 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art from March 12 through June 19, 2002.
BAC REF copy: paperback edition, 2006 printing.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Tapestry, Renaissance -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Campbell, Thomas P, Tapestry in the Renaissance , c2002