A brief description of places of public interest : in the county of York, within twenty six miles of the city / by Alfred E. Hargrove ...
- York : Hargrove's Library, 1843.
- Physical Description:
- [v]-vii, -244 p. : ill. ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.Y6 H3View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Added engraved title page.
Map, or vignettes surounding the map, by J. Chapman; some illustrations by W.G., or Chapman.
Advertisement: verso of back cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy with the phrase "Hargrove's" has been scratch out in the imprint.
- Subject Terms:
- Hargrove's Library -- Publisher.Yorkshire (England) -- Description and travel.
- Etchings -- 1843.
Wood engravings -- 1843.
YCBA Collections Search
Hargrove, Alfred E, A brief description of places of public interest , 1843
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.