Sir Christopher Wren and the making of St. Paul's / [exhibition co-ordinator, Annette Bradshaw ; catalog editor, Jane Martineau].
- London : Royal Academy of Arts, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 56 p. : ill, plan ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 0960Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Royal Academy of Arts, London, Mar. 8-May 12, 1991.
Catalog by Kerry Downes and Ralph Hyde.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.St. Paul's Cathedral (London, England) -- Exhibitions.Wren, Christopher, Sir, 1632-1723 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Wren, Christopher, Sir, 1632-1723, Sir Christopher Wren and the making of St. Paul's , 1991