The place of technology in architectural history , c2002
- The place of technology in architectural history : joint symposium 2001, Society of Architectural historians (GB) [and] Construction History Society / edited by Hentie Louw.
- [S.l.] : Society of Architectural Historians Great Britain, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- x, 61 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA2543 T43 P53 2001 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Held at Senate House, London University, Saturday 3 March 2001"
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Technological innovations.Architecture and technology.