Falconer, John, 1951-, India , 2001
India : pioneering photographers, 1850-1900 / John Falconer.
- Additional Title(s):
Pioneering photographers, 1850-1900.
- London : The British Library and The Howard and Jane Ricketts Collection, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 143 p. : ill., facsims., ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR103 .F35 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition organized by Asia House from photographs in the British Library and the collection of Howard and Jane Ricketts for showing at Brunei Gallery, Oct. 11-Dec. 15, 2001.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- British Library. Oriental and India Office Collections -- Photograph collections -- Exhibitions.India -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions.Photograph collections -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Photographers -- India -- Exhibitions.Photography -- India -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Ricketts, Howard -- Photograph collections -- Exhibitions.Ricketts, Jane -- Photograph collections -- Exhibitions.