Laver, James, 1899-, English costume of the eighteenth century;, 1931
- English costume of the eighteenth century; drawn by Iris Brooke, described by James Laver.
- London, A. & C. Black, ltd., 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 86 p. 2 l. incl. col. front., illus. (part col.) 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT756 L3 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First published, 1931; reprinted, 1977.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.