Curtis, Gerard, Visual words , c2002
Visual words : art and the material book in Victorian England / Gerard Curtis.
- Aldershot : Ashgate, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 305 p. : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR468.A76 C87 2002 (LC) ;Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -300) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature -- England -- History -- 19th century.Book design -- England -- History -- 19th century.Book industries and trade -- England -- History -- 19th century.Books and reading -- England -- History -- 19th century.English literature -- 19th century -- Criticism, Textual.English literature -- 19th century -- Illustrations.Literature publishing -- England -- History -- 19th century.