Introduction to art image access , 2002
Introduction to art image access : issues, tools, standards, strategies / edited by Murtha Baca.
- Additional Title(s):
Art image access
- Los Angeles : Getty Research Institute, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 97 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ695.718 .I67 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 93-94) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Cataloging of pictures.Internet searching.Pictures -- Computer network resources.Subject headings -- Pictures.World Wide Web -- Subject access.
- Subject access to art images / Sara Shatford Layne
- The language of images : enhancing access to images by applying metadata schemas and structured vocabularies / Patricia Harpring
- It begins with the cataloguer : subject access to images and the cataloguer's perspective / Colum Hourihane
- The image user and the search for images / Christine L. Sundt.