Evans, Tony, Taking his time , c1998
Taking his time / Tony Evans ; [catalogue] edited by David Gibbs, David Hillman and Caroline Edwards.
- London : Booth-Clibborn Editions, c1998.
- Physical Description:
- 157 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR647 .E899 1998 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Taking his time has been compiled to coincide with the retrospective exhibition of Tony Evans's work, which is opening at the Djanogly Art Gallery, Nottingham, in February 1998 and subsequently travelling to other venues. Exhibition selected by David Hillman and Caroline Edwards. Organised by Joanne Wright and Caroline Edwards. Designed by David Hillman."--T.p. verso.
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Evans, Tony -- Exhibitions.Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions.