Wood, Marcus, Blind memory , c2000
Blind memory : visual representations of slavery in England and America / Marcus Wood.
- New York, NY : Routledge, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 341 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8243.S576 W66 2000B (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Previously published: Manchester, UK ; New York : Manchester University Press ; New York : Distributed exclusively in the USA by St. Martin's Press, c1999.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 309-332) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, American -- 18th century.Art, American -- 19th century.Art, English -- 18th century.Art, English -- 19th century.Slavery in art.