America pictured to the life : illustrated works from the Paul Mellon bequest / by George A. Miles and William S. Reese.
- New Haven : Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Yale University ; 2002.
[Hanover, N.H.] : Distributed by University Press of New England, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 123 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ1201 B46 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This book accompanies the exhibition America Pictured to the Life: Illustrated Works from the Paul Mellon Bequest held at the Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut from May 3 through July 31, 2002.
- Subject Terms:
- America -- Civilization -- Sources -- Bibliography -- Exhibitions.America -- Early works to 1800 -- Exhibitions.America -- Maps -- Exhibitions.Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library -- Exhibitions.Illustrated books -- Connecticut -- New Haven -- Exhibitions.Rare books -- Connecticut -- New Haven -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, America pictured to the life , 2002