Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, America pictured to the life , 2002
America pictured to the life : illustrated works from the Paul Mellon bequest / by George A. Miles and William S. Reese.
- New Haven : Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Yale University ; 2002.
[Hanover, N.H.] : Distributed by University Press of New England, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 123 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ1201 B46 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- This book accompanies the exhibition America Pictured to the Life: Illustrated Works from the Paul Mellon Bequest held at the Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut from May 3 through July 31, 2002.
- Subject Terms:
- America -- Civilization -- Sources -- Bibliography -- Exhibitions.America -- Early works to 1800 -- Exhibitions.America -- Maps -- Exhibitions.Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library -- Exhibitions.Illustrated books -- Connecticut -- New Haven -- Exhibitions.Rare books -- Connecticut -- New Haven -- Exhibitions.