IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Strutt, Joseph, 1749-1802, The regal and ecclesiastical antiquities of England, 1842
The regal and ecclesiastical antiquities of England: containing the representations of all the English monarchs, from Edward the Confessor to Henry the Eighth; and of many persons that were eminent under their several reigns; on sixty copper plates, engraved by the author: with a supplement, containing twelve plates. The whole carefully collected from ancient illuminated manuscripts. By Joseph Strutt.
- A new and improved ed., with critical and explanatory notes, by J.R. Planché ...
- London, Henry G. Bohn, 1842.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., iv, 152 p. 72 col. plates (incl. front., ports.) 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA110 S93 1842+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : "G. Norman, printer."
Front. (plate 57, Thomas of Woodstock) is described on p. 113.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Costume -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.