IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Vanbrugh, John, 1664-1726, Architectural drawings in the library of Elton Hall,, 1964
Architectural drawings in the library of Elton Hall, by Sir John Vanbrugh and Sir Edward Lovett Pearce. Edited by Howard Colvin and Maurice Craig.
- Oxford, Printed for presentation to the members of the Roxburghe Club, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- lvi, 40 p. 82 plates (incl. 2 ports.) 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR1105 R7 1964 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- The "Foreword" and "The Allens of Stillorgan" (p. [xxiii]-xxxi) by Richard Proby.
"Catalogue of drawings": p. -37.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Architecture -- Early works to 1800.