Vanbrugh, John, 1664-1726, Architectural drawings in the library of Elton Hall,, 1964
- Architectural drawings in the library of Elton Hall, by Sir John Vanbrugh and Sir Edward Lovett Pearce. Edited by Howard Colvin and Maurice Craig.
- Oxford, Printed for presentation to the members of the Roxburghe Club, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- lvi, 40 p. 82 plates (incl. 2 ports.) 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR1105 R7 1964 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The "Foreword" and "The Allens of Stillorgan" (p. [xxiii]-xxxi) by Richard Proby.
"Catalogue of drawings": p. -37.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Architecture -- Early works to 1800.