The collected works of C. G. Jung / editors, Herbert Read, Michael Fordham, Gerhard Adler.
- Additional Title(s):
Works. English. 1953. Pantheon/Princeton
- New York : Pantheon Books, 1953-<1991>
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes second edition of some volumes.
Volumes published after 1966 have imprint: Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Press.
- Subject Terms:
- Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Ownership.Psychoanalysis.
- v. 1. Psychiatric studies
- v. 2. Experimental researches
- v. 3. The psychogenesis of mental disease
- v. 4. Freud and psychoanalysis
- v. 5. Symbols for the transformation
- v. 6. Psychological types
- v. 7. Two essays on analytical psychology
- v. 8. The structure and dynamics of psyche
- v. 9. pt. 1. The archetypes and the collective unconscious. pt. 2. Aion, researches into the phenomenology of the self
- v. 10. Civilization in transition
- v. 11. Psychology and religion, West and East
- v. 12. Psychology and alchemy
- v. 13. Alchemical studies
- v. 14. Mysterium coniunctionis, an inquiry into the separation and synthesis of psychic opposites in alchemy
- v. 15. The spirit in man, art, and literature
- v. 16. The practice of psychotherapy
- v. 17. The development of personality
- v. 18. The symbolic life. Miscellaneous writings
- v. 19. General bibliography of C.G. Jung's writings / compiled by Lisa Ress
- v. 20. General index to The collected works of C.G. Jung / compiled by Barbara
- supplementary v. A. The Zofingia lectures
- supplementary v. B. Psychology of the unconscious.