M'Leod, John, 1777?-1820, Narrative of a voyage in His Majesty's late ship Alceste, to the Yellow Sea, along the coast of Corea, and through its numerous hitherto undiscovered islands, to the Island of Lewchew , 1817
- Narrative of a voyage in His Majesty's late ship Alceste, to the Yellow Sea, along the coast of Corea, and through its numerous hitherto undiscovered islands, to the Island of Lewchew : with an account of her shipwreck in the Straits of Gaspar / by John M'Leod.
- London : John Murray, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 288 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., port. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS507 M17 1817Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- MUDD WB 43524: Poor condition.
Printed by W. Clowes, Northumberland-court, Strand, London.
Illustrations by J. Clark; after W.H. Dwarris.
- Subject Terms:
- Alceste (Ship)China -- Description and travel.Clowes, W. -- Printer.Korea -- Description and travel.Murray, John -- Publisher.
- Soft-ground etchings -- 1817.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1817.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.