The geographies of Englishness , c2002
- The geographies of Englishness : landscape and the national past, 1880-1940 / edited by David Peters Corbett, Ysanne Holt and Fiona Russell.
- New Haven ; Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, c2002.
London : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- 400 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1354.5 G46 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English -- 19th century.Art, English -- French influences.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- England.Landscape painting, English.National characteristics, English, in art.Nationalism in art.