Taylor, Thomas, 1758-1835, Thomas Taylor, the Platonist;, 
- Thomas Taylor, the Platonist; selected writings. Edited, with introductions by Kathleen Raine and George Mills Harper.
- [Princeton, N.J.] Princeton University Press 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 544 p. illus., facsims., ports. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Thomas Taylor in England, by K. Raine.--Thomas Taylor in America, by G. M. Harper.--Biographical accounts of Thomas Taylor.--Concerning the beautiful.--The hymns of Orpheus.--Concerning the cave of the nymphs.--A dissertation on the Eleusinian and Bacchic mysteries.--Introduction to The fable of Cupid and Psyche.--The Platonic philosopher's creed.--An apology for the fables of Homer.--Bibliography (p. -538)
- Subject Terms: