IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Kendall, Paul Green, 1901-, Polo ponies;, [c1933]
Polo ponies; their training and schooling, by Paul Green Kendall.
- New York, The Derrydale press [c1933]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., ii-xiii, 111 p., 1 . front., illus., plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1225Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Eight hundred and fifty copies ... have been printed."
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 407
BAC: British Art Center copy: Calico-texture blue cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping of gold polo player on front cover, gold lines on spine. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 16 plates of collotypes, 13 line-photoengravings in text, 1 line-photoengraving on title-page. One of 850 copies. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Training.Polo.Ponies.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.