Kendall, Paul Green, 1901-, Polo ponies;, [c1933]
- Polo ponies; their training and schooling, by Paul Green Kendall.
- New York, The Derrydale press [c1933]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., ii-xiii, 111 p., 1 . front., illus., plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1225Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Eight hundred and fifty copies ... have been printed."
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 407
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Calico-texture blue cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping of gold polo player on front cover, gold lines on spine. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 16 plates of collotypes, 13 line-photoengravings in text, 1 line-photoengraving on title-page. One of 850 copies. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Training.Polo.Ponies.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.