Zimmer, Heinrich Robert, 1890-1943, The king and the corpse;, 
- The king and the corpse; tales of the soul's conquest of evil; ed. by Joseph Campbell.
- [New York] Pantheon Books 
- Physical Description:
- ix, 316 p. illus. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Abu Kasem's slippers.--A pagan hero and a Christian saint.--Four romances from the cycle of King Arthur: Gawain and the Green Knight. The Knight with the lion. Lancelot. Merlin.--The king and the corpse.--Four episodes from the romance of the goddess: The involuntary creation. The involuntry marriage. The voluntary death. Shiva Mad.--On the Siprā shore.
- Subject Terms: