Apuleius, Amor and Psyche;, 
- Amor and Psyche; the psychic development of the feminine; a commentary on the tale by Apuleius, by Erich Neumann. Translated from the German by Ralph Manheim.
- [New York] Pantheon Books 
- Physical Description:
- 181 p. illus. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The text used for the tale of Amor and Psyche is from H.E. Butler's translation of The metamorphoses or golden ass of Apuleius of Madaura."
Bibliography: p. 165-168.
- Subject Terms:
- Apuleius. Psyche et Cupido.Eros (Greek deity) in literature.Femininity in literature.Latin fiction -- History and criticism.Mythology, Classical, in literature.Psyche (Greek deity) -- In literature.Psychological fiction -- History and criticism.