Myres, J. N. L. (John Nowell Linton), Anglo-Saxon pottery and the settlement of England,, 1969
Anglo-Saxon pottery and the settlement of England, by J. N. L. Myres.
- Oxford, Clarendon P., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 259 p. 12 plates. illus., maps. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA155 M97 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Based on the Rhind Lectures for 1965 delivered at request of the Council of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland.
- Subject Terms:
- Anglo-Saxons.England -- Antiquities.Pottery, Anglo-Saxon.