Myres, J. N. L. (John Nowell Linton), Anglo-Saxon pottery and the settlement of England,, 1969
Anglo-Saxon pottery and the settlement of England, by J. N. L. Myres.
- Oxford, Clarendon P., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 259 p. 12 plates. illus., maps. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA155 M97 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Based on the Rhind Lectures for 1965 delivered at request of the Council of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland.
- Subject Terms:
- Anglo-Saxons.England -- Antiquities.Pottery, Anglo-Saxon.