Boswell's Journal of a tour to the Hebrides with Samuel Johnoson, LL. D., now first published from the original manuscript; prepared for the press, with preface and notes, by Frederick A. Pottle and Charles H. Bennett.
- New York : Viking Press ; 1936.
London : William Heinemann, 1936.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 435 p., 1 l. illus., fold. map, facsims. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Private papers of James Boswell from Malahide castle. Isham collection.
- Subject Terms:
- Hebrides (Scotland) -- Description and travel.Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784.Scotland -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Boswell, James, 1740-1795, Boswell's Journal of a tour to the Hebrides with Samuel Johnoson, LL. D., now first published from the original manuscript;, 1936