Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321, The divine comedy , 1970-1975
- The divine comedy / Dante Alighieri ; translated, with a commentary, by Charles S. Singleton.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Divina commedia. English & Italian
- Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Press, 1970-1975.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. in 6 : ill., maps ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each of the three parts consists of a volume of text and a volume of commentary.
Translation of: Divina commedia.
Includes bibliographies and index.
- V. 1. Inferno (2 v.) -- v. 2. Purgatorio (2 v.) -- v. 3. Paradiso (2 v.)