Kieran, John, 1892-, The story of the Olympic games, 776 B.C.-1936 A.D.,, 1936
The story of the Olympic games, 776 B.C.-1936 A.D., by John Kieran; profusely illustrated and with an index.
- New York : Frederick A. Stokes company, 1936.
- Physical Description:
- viii p., 2 l., 3-319 p. front., illus., plates, ports. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1234Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Olympic champions": p. 271-310.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Light tannish-grey cloth; black lettering on front cover and spine. Tan and illustrated dust jacket; rust brown design stamped on front cover and spine, black lettering on spine. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 7/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Olympics -- Revival, 1896-
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.