Permanence/durability of the book, 1963-1974
Permanence/durability of the book.
- Additional Title(s):
Permanence durability of the book
Publication no. 1-<7>
- Richmond, Va. : W.J. Barrow Research Laboratory, 1963-1974.
- Physical Description:
- 7 v. ill. 23 cm
- Reference LibraryZ701 P4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Stack Ref. Z701 P4 (LC) Oversize: 1: Second printing; 5: Accompanied by CLR Recent developments, no. 261, February 14, 1968;
Number 7 contains 1 microfiche in envelope affixed inside back cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Books -- Conservation and restoration.
- I. A two-year research program --II. Test data of naturally aged papers --III. Spray deacidification
- IV. Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA) adhesives for use in library bookbinding
- V. Strength and other characteristics of book papers, 1800-1899
- VI. Spot testing for unstable modern book and record papers --VII. Physical and chemical properties of book papers, 1507-1949.