Illustrated sporting books : a descriptive survey of a collection of English illustrated works of a sporting and racy character : with an appendix of prints relating to sports of the field / by J. Herbert Slater.
- London : L. Upcott Gill, 1899.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 203, 13 p. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2001Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Catalogue of practical handbooks published by L. Upcott Gill ...": 13 p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Dark maroon quarter morocco, and maroon calf; gold lettering and gold lines on front cover and spine, gold tooling on spine. Publisher's advertisements. Spine height: 7 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Illustrated books -- Bibliography.Sports -- Bibliography.
YCBA Collections Search
Slater, J. Herbert (John Herbert), 1854-1921, Illustrated sporting books , 1899
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.