The survival of the pagan gods; the mythological tradition and its place in Renaissance humanism and art. Translated from the French by Barbara F. Sessions.
- Additional Title(s):
Survivance des dieux antiques. English
- [New York] Pantheon Books 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 376 p. illus. 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Originally published ... as La survivance des dieux antiques ... The present edition has been revised by the author."
Bibliography: p. 327-345.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Renaissance.Gods in art.Humanism.Humanists.Mythology, Classical.
YCBA Collections Search
Seznec, Jean, The survival of the pagan gods;,