Baroque art and architecture in central Europe: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Poland. Painting and sculpture: seventeenth and eighteenth centuries; architecture: sixteenth to eighteenth centuries. [Translated from the German by Elisabeth Hempel and Marguerite Kay]
- Baltimore, Penguin Books 
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 370 p. illus., maps, plans, 200 plates. 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6756 .H45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 335-343.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Baroque -- History.Art, Baroque -- Europe -- History.Art, European -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Hempel, Eberhard, 1886-, Baroque art and architecture in central Europe: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Poland,