Art and architecture in Spain and Portugal and their American dominions, 1500 to 1800 [by] George Kubler [and] Martin Soria.
- Baltimore, Penguin Books 
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 445 p. illus., 192 plates, maps, plans. 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7104 .K83 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliographical references included in "Notes" (p. 351-401) Bibliography: p. 403-416.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Latin America -- History.Architecture -- Portugal -- History.Architecture -- Spain -- History.Art -- Latin America -- History.Art -- Portugal -- History.Art -- Spain -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Kubler, George, 1912-1996, Art and architecture in Spain and Portugal and their American dominions, 1500 to 1800,