Eddis, William, 1738-1825, Letters from America, historical and descriptive , MDCCXCII 
- Letters from America, historical and descriptive : comprising occurrences from 1769 to 1777 inclusive / by William Eddis, late surveyor of the customs, &c. at Annapolis, in Maryland.
- London : Printed for the author, and sold by C. Dilly, in the Poultry, MDCCXCII 
- Physical Description:
- , 455,  pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF184 .E33 1792Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Signatures: A⁸ a⁸ b⁸ (b⁴ + chi1) B-2F⁸ 2G⁴ (2G4 verso blank)
English Short Title Catalog, T38484
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present time, 21801
"Names of the subscribers.": p. - (1st count)
A leaf of additional subscribers is inserted after leaf b4.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary tan quarter paper with marlbled paper covered boards.
- Subject Terms:
- American loyalists.Maryland -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Maryland -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Travel literature -- Maryland -- 1769-1777.
Subscription lists (Publishing) -- England -- London -- 1792.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.