Grabar, André, 1896-1990, Christian iconography;, [c1968]
Christian iconography; a study of its origins. [Translated from French by Terry Grabar.
- Princeton, N.J.] Princeton University Press [c1968]
- Physical Description:
- L, 174,  p. illus. (part col.) 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 126: Dust jacket. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press. Accompanied by promotional greeting card.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 641: Dust jacket. Bookplate of the Meriden Gravure Company. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
"Monochrome illustrations printed by the Meriden Gravure Company"--Colophon.
Bibliography: p. 149-158 (2d group) "Illustrations": p. - (3d group)
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Early Christian.Christian art and symbolism.Meriden Gravure Company -- Bookplate.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.