Grabar, André, 1896-1990, Christian iconography;, [c1968]
- Christian iconography; a study of its origins. [Translated from French by Terry Grabar.
- Princeton, N.J.] Princeton University Press [c1968]
- Physical Description:
- L, 174,  p. illus. (part col.) 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 126: Dust jacket. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press. Accompanied by promotional greeting card.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 641: Dust jacket. Bookplate of the Meriden Gravure Company. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
"Monochrome illustrations printed by the Meriden Gravure Company"--Colophon.
Bibliography: p. 149-158 (2d group) "Illustrations": p. - (3d group)
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Early Christian.Christian art and symbolism.Meriden Gravure Company -- Bookplate.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.