Application of science in examination of works of art; proceedings of the seminar: June 15-19, 1970. Conducted by the Research Laboratory, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Mass. Editor: William J. Young.
- [Boston, Museum of Fine Arts, 1973]
- Physical Description:
- 271 p. illus. (part col.) 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8558 .A67 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Expertising -- Congresses.
YCBA Collections Search
Application of science in examination of works of art;, 1973]