National Gallery of Art (U.S.), Masterpieces of sculpture from the National Gallery of Art,, 1949
Masterpieces of sculpture from the National Gallery of Art, by Charles Seymour, Jr.
- Washington, National Gallery of Art, Smithsonian Institution, 1949.
- Physical Description:
- 184 p. (p. -168 plates) 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN856 A663 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Aspects of the Western tradition, 1200-1900."
"A companion volume to the 'Masterpieces from the National Gallery of Art,published in 1944."
Includes "Selected references."
- Subject Terms:
- Sculpture -- Washington (D.C.)