Quennell, Peter, 1905-1993, Romantic England: writing and painting, 1717-1851, 1970
- Romantic England: writing and painting, 1717-1851.
- London, Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 272 p. illus. (some col.), facsims., ports. (some col.) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR447 .Q45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Illus. on lining papers.
Bibliography: p. 267.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- English literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism.English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Painting, English -- History.Romanticism -- England.Romanticism in art -- England.