Blake, prophet against empire; a poet's interpretation of the history of his own times, by David V. Erdman.
- [2d] rev. ed.
- Princeton, N.J., Princeton University Press, 1969.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 546 p. illus., map. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4147 .E73 1969 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Political and social views.Imperialism in literature.Political poetry, English -- History and criticism.Prophecies in literature.
YCBA Collections Search
Erdman, David V, Blake, prophet against empire;, 1969