Erdman, David V, Blake, prophet against empire;, 1969
Blake, prophet against empire; a poet's interpretation of the history of his own times, by David V. Erdman.
- [2d] rev. ed.
- Princeton, N.J., Princeton University Press, 1969.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 546 p. illus., map. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4147 .E73 1969 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Political and social views.Imperialism in literature.Political poetry, English -- History and criticism.Prophecies in literature.