IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hagstrum, Jean H, William Blake, poet and painter, 
William Blake, poet and painter: an introduction to the illuminated verse, by Jean H. Hagstrum.
- Chicago, University of Chicago Press 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 156 p. 80 plates (incl. facsims., map) 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4147 .H34 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Bibliographical footnotes.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Criticism and interpretation.