Paley, Morton D, Energy and the imagination, 1970
Energy and the imagination: a study of the development of Blake's thought, by Morton D. Paley.
- Oxford, Clarendon P., 1970.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 272 p., 8 plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4147 .P35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Criticism and interpretation.