Paley, Morton D, Energy and the imagination, 1970
Energy and the imagination: a study of the development of Blake's thought, by Morton D. Paley.
- Oxford, Clarendon P., 1970.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 272 p., 8 plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4147 .P35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Criticism and interpretation.