Paley, Morton D, Energy and the imagination, 1970
- Energy and the imagination: a study of the development of Blake's thought, by Morton D. Paley.
- Oxford, Clarendon P., 1970.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 272 p., 8 plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4147 .P35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Criticism and interpretation.