The Visionary hand , 1973
- The Visionary hand : essays for the study of William Blake's art and aesthetics / edited and with an introd. by Robert N. Essick.
- Los Angeles : Hennessey & Ingalls, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 558 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4147 V57 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics, British -- 18th century.Art, English.Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Aesthetics.