The Visionary hand : essays for the study of William Blake's art and aesthetics / edited and with an introd. by Robert N. Essick.
- Los Angeles : Hennessey & Ingalls, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 558 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4147 V57 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics, British -- 18th century.Art, English.Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Aesthetics.
YCBA Collections Search
The Visionary hand , 1973