Bunyan, John, 1628-1688, Grace abounding to the chief of sinners & The life & death of Mr. Badman,, 
Grace abounding to the chief of sinners & The life & death of Mr. Badman, by John Bunyan.
- London, J.M. Dent & Sons, ltd.; 
Toronto, J.M. Dent & Sons, ltd.; 
New York, E.P. Dutton & Co. 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 304 p. 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3329 G1 1928Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introduction by G.B. Harrison.
Bibliography: p. xii [i.e. xiii]
- Subject Terms:
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)
- Grace abounding to the chief of sinners.--A relation of the imprisonment of Mr. John Bunyan.--A continuation of Mr. Bunyan's life.--The life and death of Mr. Badman.