Hewison, Robert, 1943-, John Ruskin , c1976
John Ruskin : the argument of the eye / Robert Hewison.
- London : Thames and Hudson, c1976.
- Physical Description:
- 228 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR5263 H49 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 219-223.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Art criticism -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Knowledge -- Art.