Saunders, E. Dale (Ernest Dale), 1919-, Mudrā;, 
Mudrā; a study of symbolic gestures in Japanese Buddhist sculpture.
- [New York] Pantheon Books 
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 296 p. illus., 26 plates. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: p. 265-278.
- Subject Terms:
- Buddhism -- Rituals.Buddhist art.Buddhist sculpture -- Japan.Sculpture, Japanese.Symbolism in art.