The Muqaddimah; an introduction to history, translated from the Arabic by Franz Rosenthal.
- Additional Title(s):
Kitāb al-ʻibar. Muqaddimah. English
- New York, Pantheon Books 
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. plates, col. maps (1 fold.) diagrs., facsims. (part col.) 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Selected bibliography, by Walter J. Fischel": v. 3, p. -512.
- Subject Terms:
- Civilization -- Early works to 1800.History -- Philosophy -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Ibn Khaldūn, 1332-1406, The Muqaddimah;,