Yale University. Art Gallery, Selected Far Eastern art in the Yale University Art Gallery, 1970
Selected Far Eastern art in the Yale University Art Gallery: a catalog, by George J. Lee.
- New Haven, Yale University Press, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 285 p. illus. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7336 Y35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Title on spine: Far Eastern art in the Yale Art Gallery.
Bibliography: p. 269-273.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- East Asia -- Catalogs.