A history of the Gothic revival; an attempt to show how the taste for mediæval architecture, which lingered in England during the two last centuries, has since been encouraged and developed, by Clarles L. Eastlake ...
- London, Longmans, Green, 1872.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 427 p. front., illus., 35 pl. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA988 E28 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Selected examples of Gothic buildings erected between 1820 and 1870": p. -427.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England -- History.Gothic revival (Architecture)
YCBA Collections Search
Eastlake, Charles L. (Charles Locke), 1836-1906, A history of the Gothic revival;, 1872