Turberville, Arthur Stanley, 1888-1945, Johnson's England; an account of the life & manners of his age,, 1933
- Johnson's England; an account of the life & manners of his age, edited by A. S. Turberville ...
- Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., illus., plates, ports., maps, plans, facsims. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA485 T87 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography at end of each chapter except the first.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Civilization.Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Great Britain -- Intellectual life -- 18th century.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,Ref)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,Ref)Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784.