Turberville, Arthur Stanley, 1888-1945, Johnson's England; an account of the life & manners of his age,, 1933
Johnson's England; an account of the life & manners of his age, edited by A. S. Turberville ...
- Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., illus., plates, ports., maps, plans, facsims. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA485 T87 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography at end of each chapter except the first.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Civilization.Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Great Britain -- Intellectual life -- 18th century.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,Ref)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,Ref)Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784.