Beautyway: a Navaho ceremonial. Myth recorded and translated by Father Berard Haile; with a variant myth recorded by Maud Oakes; and sandpaintings recorded by Laura A. Armar, Franc J. Newcomb, and Maud Oakes.
- [New York] Pantheon Books 
- Physical Description:
- xii, 218 p. illus., 16 col. plates. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 199-201.
"Supplement to Beautyway: a Navaho ceremonial. The myth, told by Singer man, recorded in the Navaho language by Father Berard Haile. Edited by Leland C. Wyman" (83 p.) in pocket.
- Subject Terms:
- Navajo Indians -- Religion and mythology.Navajo Indians -- Rites and ceremonies.Navajo language -- Texts.Sandpaintings.
YCBA Collections Search
Wyman, Leland Clifton, 1897-, Beautyway: a Navaho ceremonial,