IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Reynolds, Ernest Edwin, 1894-, Thomas More and Erasmus , 1965
Thomas More and Erasmus / by E.E. Reynolds.
- London : Burns & Oates, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- x, 260 p. : ports. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 60Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- "Engraved portraits of More and Erasmus by Shirley Smith used on the dust jacket [Bain nos. 70 and 82]."--Moss.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 60
Bain, I. Wood engravings of Richard Shirley Smith, 70, 82
Includes index and bibliographical footnotes.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red cloth, with dust jacket.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Burns & Oates -- Publisher.Erasmus, Desiderius, -1536.More, Thomas, Saint, 1478-1535.
- Wood engravings -- 1965.
Dust jackets (Binding)
- Erasmus Roterodamus
- Young More
- John Colet
- More's vocation
- Erasmus learns Greek
- Erasmus in England, 1505-6
- Italian interlude
- Colet's school
- Erasmus at Cambridge
- Novum instrumentum
- New editions
- A turning-point
- Against Luther
- Against Tyndale
- The troubled years
- The one church
- The two friends.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.